…because that’s pretty much all you’ll have time for. Here’s one to get you started.
All you’ll need is 2-4 frozen chicken breasts, 12 ounces of beer, 1 tsp salt, 1 ½ tsp garlic powder, 1 tbsp dried oregano and ½ tsp pepper.
Place your chicken, still frozen, in the crockpot.
Mix all the other ingredients together.
Pour beer mixture over chicken.
Cook all day on low.
Voila. Anybody has time for that!
- Crockpot Southwestern Chicken Chili (templeadventure.wordpress.com)
- Skinny Crockpot Chicken Pot Pie (hungrylittlegirl.com)
- CrockPot Balsamic Honey Chicken and Mushroom (wellthatwasgood.com)
- Zoe’s Crockpot Chicken (girlfriendscoffeehour.com)
- Chicken Tortilla Crockpot Soup (dghealthandwellness.wordpress.com)
- Crockpot Beef Stew (theacademymaine.com)
- Crockpot meals a quick, easy fix for those on go (knoxnews.com)